Opening Options Tab
- Moving mouse over to the bottom-right corner of the page where a Gear icon between Guide & Friends List is present, pressing it opens Options Tab.
- Pressing F8 on the keyboard opens Options Tab [Default Keybind]
- Control Pad
GraphicCustomize the look of your game from Graphic Tab, where you adjust numerous graphic features to suit your vision & Computer performance.
Pre-set Graphic options of Min. / Low / Mid. / High / Max. specs are present.
Manual / Custom. : Customizing Graphic options
Auto-Optimize : Adjusts Graphic options to best suit your visuals & effects while maintaining performance.
Background Settings : allows you to change the default backgrounds of Lobby / HQ / Faction / Battle rooms by uploading images.
|Screen Mode||The type of Screen||Windowed / Full Screen|
|Screen Resolution||The size of Screen||Depends on your Screen|
|Filter Effect||Addition of layer on Screen||- GRAY 40
- GRAY 80
- GRAY 100
- SEPIA 40
- SEPIA 80
- SEPIA 100
|Edge Effect||Addition of Circular layer effect around Screen||- BLACK
|Anti-Aliasing||Degree of smoothing edges of textures by removing Ladder Pixel Effect||None / Low / Medium / High|
|Background||Background texture quality & presence of background object||Low / Medium / High|
|Light Quality||Intensity of Light & its effect on objects||Low / Medium / High|
|Texture Quality||Focus of texture details||Low / Medium / High|
|Effect Quality||Intensity of Particles effect, Visual effects & their presence||Low / Medium / High|
Other Graphic Options [Toggled On/Off]
- Blur Effect : Blur the outer edges of Screen
- Brightness Trace : (?)
- Shadow : Shadow of Objects, Items or Characters
- BG Effect : Particle Effects of Backgrounds
- Hero Outlines : Outer layer of Black lines on Characters
- Map Outlines : Outer layer of Black lines on Maps
- 16-Bit Color : Reduce color contrast to 16-Bit [Improves Performance]
- CPU Animation : (?) [Improves Performance]
- Prevent Flickering While Recording